At T.D.Marks Film & Photography, we value the importance of crafting a visually stunning story and we understand the responsibility for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that’s suitable for broadcasting or online distribution. This is a key role in the post-production process and our skills will help determine the quality and delivery of the final product. We will work closely with the client to achieve the desired end result. We have experience in:
- receiving a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay
- assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer
- inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronising and storing them into files on the computer
- digitally cutting files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what’s usable
- creating a ‘rough cut’ (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
- reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
We also offer additional services:
- overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing
- experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
- writing voiceover/commentary
- suggesting or selecting music.
We are proficient in using specific editing software packages, such as AvidMedia Composer, DaVinci Resolve, LRTimelapse and Adobe CC Suite to produce the highest level of professional video production. We have experience of the very latest technology that helps your story stand out from the competition.